- University of Missouri-Kansas City, MBA
- Drury University, Bachelor of Arts, Business, Communication
- 15+ years marketing, business development and communication experience
- NAMI of Southwest Missouri Board Member
- Community Partnership of the Ozarks Mental Health Initiative Member
- North Point Church “There is Hope” Group Leader
- Certified Youth Mental Health First Aid Responder
Mission: Educate and minister to those who personally struggle or know someone suffering with depression or suicide by ending the stigma, increasing awareness and communication, educating and providing support.
Vision: A society where there is no stigma about depression or suicide, where authentic communication fosters support and encouragement and a firm faith is our strength in the journey.
Values: Faith, integrity, authenticity, and inclusivity
What Makes Us Unique?
1. Open arms, open ears and open hearts.
2. A firm belief that, “We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us,” Philippians 4:13.
3. Acknowledgement that we each have the power to be a positive light in the life of another.
Strategy: We communicate and share raw personal stories in order to break stigma barriers. We collaborate with businesses, churches, faith-based organizations, schools and other community organizations to elevate authentic communication, increase education, encourage treatment, and reduce suicides. In all opportunities we share our faith. We provide complete training and education programs and services to these organizations.